• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135 S and M Build

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do not know....."the measurement of the M35A2 jackshaft center of ujoint to center of ujoint? "

I do know there's a guy that,,,essentially, could provide a "Cummins Kit" and instructions for a round nosed early deuce upgrade. That's cool and you've nailed some serious milestones. Most guys don't get this far so good on ya. The extra time away will give you plenty of nights to lay awake solving the rest of the puzzle.

......and I just did another 12 hr shift in the sun but because of you, stared at this shiny thing for another 5 minutes that I don't have. Just awesome.

IMG_3053.JPG

gentrysgarage

Well my Spring Break (working every other week) ended today (was supposed to go till June 15). Don't get me wrong, I am happy to go back to semi full time (still 32 hour weeks). I Got a ton of stuff done and actually almost reached most of the goals (only lacking the power steering and drilling the crossmember mounts) . It is starting to look like a truck again!

5.31.20 picture dump

IMG_3144.JPG
IMG_3148.JPG
IMG_3150.JPG
IMG_3151.JPG

gentrysgarage

6.1.20 Picture dump part 2
I am tired and wish there was a
REASONABLE sandblaster near me...would have saved almost a week!
IMG_3169.JPG
IMG_3170.JPG
IMG_3171.JPG
IMG_3172.JPG
Oh and I shot the Cummins motor mounts/hole saw brands review this morning also ...hopefully out by the end of the week!

gentrysgarage

Got hung up on the clutch fork not engaging the throwout bearing by 3/16 of an inch . I wasn't able to get any info as to correct or remedy the situation, nor get some of the repair shops to make a house call, So I switched to the G7123 COE and have made some progress on it though. Buuuuttttt, I have some news. Through some trials and tribulations started the relocation of GentrysGarage to a more OD green friendly state and the house will be on the market in about 2 weeks!

davidb56

Got hung up on the clutch fork not engaging the throwout bearing by 3/16 of an inch . I wasn't able to get any info as to correct or remedy the situation, nor get some of the repair shops to make a house call, So I switched to the G7123 COE and have made some progress on it though. Buuuuttttt, I have some news. Through some trials and tribulations started the relocation of GentrysGarage to a more OD green friendly state and the house will be on the market in about 2 weeks!
Im from Stockton originally. what attracted me to Northern Idaho is...open or conceal carry without permit. gun for sale stands at some gas stations, no helmet law, can ride in the back of a truck, can cruise through town on UTV's, The bill board (only billboard in town too) has "Trump Won" on it. I can open carry my 44 hog leg in my bank. Fire works are legal, And you are allowed to take home road kill if your vehicle can still drive after running into a road rat (deer).

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Im from Stockton originally. what attracted me to Northern Idaho is...open or conceal carry without permit. gun for sale stands at some gas stations, no helmet law, can ride in the back of a truck, can cruise through town on UTV's, The bill board (only billboard in town too) has "Trump Won" on it. I can open carry my 44 hog leg in my bank. Fire works are legal, And you are allowed to take home road kill if your vehicle can still drive after running into a road rat (deer).
Now gentlemen, THAT is a real state!
Somehow, I think that is how it is supposed to be.

Maybe people who live in Idaho take the responsibility of teaching their youngsters how to act too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks