• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151 Phoenix AZ to Minneapolis Minnesota

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have an M151 I need moved from Phoenix AZ to Minneapolis Minnesota. Needs to be an enclosed trailer or some way it will not get beat on a cross county treck. Need this done ASAP pay is along the line of 800 to 1000 depending. Ready to go to day.

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
thanks for the luck 2cents
I have quotes now for $1050 and 1200 but looking for someone looking to pay there fuel and make some extra$ not someone doing this for a living.

papercu

Just being curious if there was a wreck would insurance pay?
Would driver would have to lie and said it's his to be covered? Wayne

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I'll drive it, fly me out and back, and the trip, this would about cover your 800 for the 1700 mile trip.

Last edited:
I'd agree that your quote for 1050 to 1200 is beyond good. If you find you use this guy and it works out please pm me with the info. I know of a guy here in Sedona that travels to N. D. twice a month, sometimes he is traveling light there, he has a lowboy. I would think you could find a way to protect and cover on that set up.

Bighurt

I'd agree that your quote for 1050 to 1200 is beyond good. If you find you use this guy and it works out please pm me with the info. I know of a guy here in Sedona that travels to N. D. twice a month, sometimes he is traveling light there, he has a lowboy. I would think you could find a way to protect and cover on that set up.
You know someone that travels light from AZ to ND twice a month, and you haven't shared this info yet? WTF?

Sorry Hurt, He has just told me himself in the last week. Anyhow he has a large construction concern here in the Az. area, and a smaller one up by you in N.D. I have very few details other than he is putting together a pick-up plan for my Oshkosh wt2206 from Burns Oregon to Sedona, He's dead heading a lowboy from N.D. to Burns Or. and fetchin my Oshkosh. And keep in mind thats just our first talks, buttttt if anyone has load from N.D. to S.E. Oregon maybe they could get in the plan.

I will start a thread as soon as a real time plan has been put in place.
I'm looking at timing in the next 30 days or so, don't even have pictures of the truck yetaua