• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 and H90CM

davesherman

I'm looking for parts for the Payloader a 24V generator part number 1117478, a pully for the generator part number 131160, and a turbocharger part number BM75824, Manufacturer's code 15434, Federal number 2815-065-0336 for a Cummins JT-6-C1 engine with a six bolt manifold flange. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave Sherman
davepropane@yahoo.com

Attachments

PeterD

Can you post images of the parts you require? I've some parts, for example, but don't have a lot of part number info... (there is only a very remote chance that my junk would fit, but someone else may have what you need...)

Also what year was that thing made? That may help narrow down the needed parts. (Stuff I have is mid-60's vintage.)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks