• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m211 and m35

makeshiftrod

i have a 56 m211 and was wondering if anyone knew if brake shoes and wheel cylinders for an m35 would work on my m211? if not does anyone know where i may be able to get them? thanks

pa.rich

No they have two wheel cylinders per wheel, not interchangeable. I just ordered from Sam Winer Motors. There prices were good and they had a prompt delivery. They are in Akron ohio. Phone is :1-330-628-4881 Fax is: 1-330-628-0948. Much better price than Memphis.:grd:

nattieleather

Two totally different animals like was said before. The M211 has two wheel cylinders per wheel and the shoes adjust using a wormed bolt/gear device wher as the M35 has one cylinder and adjusts like an old truck with feeler gauge etc. Shop around like was said.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks