• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m211 brakes

makeshiftrod

hi everyone, thanks for your all help on finding the rear brake lines, but now i need the lines for the center axle that go from the body down to the axle. they are flew lines with wierd fittings. would anyone have any ideas on where i could get replacements? i tried napa and why said they couldn't find anything that matched. any help would be great thanks

Gunfreak25

I am getting ready to inspect all my steel lines and flex lines, thanks for the info! Appears Memphis stocks much more than what is listed on their site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks