• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 Firetruck

wiggall

I was just informed of a M211 Firetruck that might be coming up for sale. I do not know anything about the truck. It is near the town of Orofino, Id. When I find more about it I will let everyone know about it.nopicsI know, so I did it to myself:!:

tamangel

They seem to have a number of deuce rigs in the rural departments in Clearwater County..
I was checking individual Department web pages from this list.. (cut/paste)
http://www.clearwatercounty.org/Content/Assets/Chap 1 & 2.pdf
..No M211's seen..
Maybe at the State Hospital, the Idaho Correctional Institution or on the Nez Perce Res...all in and around Orofino..

a funny side note:
"The mascot for Orofino High School is the Maniac, one of only two "Maniac" mascots in the country"

hmmmm, wonder if this is their school theme song:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsJukf6_B4s[/media]

sorry, thought it was a little too quiet on here tonight... :jumpin: :hammer: :p

anyway, looking forward to the pic's when you get them....ahhh, the M211...remember...

Mike

Last edited:

wiggall

It is owned by a neighbor's father. When I find out more about it I will let everyone know:!: About the MANIAC MASCOT there is a lady in Moscow, Id. that every year writes a letter to the school board telling them to change the OHS MASCOT from the MANIAC to anything:!:

waayfast

SITPA here in McCall just sold a M35a2 WO/W hardtop truck thru GSA.Had a comm box on it and painted the obligatory red. VERY nice truck--them at the office told me it went to someone in Spokane WA----any members from here get it (I hope)?

wiggall

If there is no more interest than thison the truck I guess it would be a wast of my time to try and get more info., or photos of the truck to post, as I do not have a ditigal camara.

tamangel

Doesn't sound like too much interest at this time.... don't worry about it.. I'm always looking for pic's and info to put on the fire truck thread but I can understand the hassle involved, especially w/o a dig cam.. If the guy ever puts it up for sale online or in a paper, let us know, maybe we can grab info/photos for future reference..

Thanks for the heads up anyway..

here's some past links to 211 fire rigs:
View topic - 1952 XM211 :: Steel Soldiers :: Military Vehicles Supersite

an M135 example:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/cckw/10371-military-fire-trucks-19.html

Mike

hippiedude

Info and picks would be nice BUTT sooooooooo far away .........If it ran and drove and had brakes............man don`t feed the fever .......auaaua ....... Tim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks