• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M246 boom

123mack

Can anyone tell me if the three section boom off an M246 tractor wrecker will fit a M62? The reason I ask is that I am parting out a M246 I aquired some time ago with the hope of restoring it. Turns out along with damage to the boom support, the frame is warped. Apparently the former owner gave it a pretty good side load without using the stabilizer jacks. Anyway, before I put an ad in the classifieds I want to be able to tell a potential buyer whether or not it is usable on another crane.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
yes, the boom from a 246/819 will drop into a m62 boom mount. everything is the same on the AW cranes EXcept the booms

SAVE all hoses, valves, fittings,ect, these are VERY hard to get, line NON-optainem also the swing moter

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
123 mack, i know where in la. a sad 246 is, GOOD frame,missing 5th wheel, a cane harvester has it, he said he would sell for scrap price, if interested, pm me with a phone #

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks