• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m275 parts

tm america

i;m looking to get the things i would need to turn my m35a2c into a tractor does anyone have any of these parts or know where the best place is to get then near nw indiana the cheaper the better i could also use a measurement of how far the fifth wheel is mounted in front of the axle

Monkeyboyarmy

TM.I can get you pictures and measurements of mine if you like.I know of a guy in western Ohio that took an M275 and put a 105 bed on it and a bunch of other crap:cry:.Terrible waste of a good 275.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What you are trying to build is a M48. Look at MACCUS's build thread. It pretty much covers everything. If you are using real M275 tractor parts it will be alot more expensive than using 5 ton parts.

tm america

something like that dont want to go with a five ton fifth wheel cuz it has a big king pin size .monkeyboyarmy pm me with the contact info for the guy that put the m105 bed on the m275 i'd like to see if he has or want to get rid of the stuff he took off i agree why mess up such a rare truck to do that

grounded

Banned
big king pin? thought the 5 ton and 2 1/2 tons still could pull same trailer which would result in same size king pin. Or am i following this wrong.

(i just got a complete 5th wheel coming off a 818 is why i ask. if not i will be making some changes to my M295A1 to pull it ;) )

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks