• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M275A2 On Its Way Home

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOL, thats Jonathan. He was disturbed that I sold "His" truck. Perhpas he was somewhat right, he's got a lot of miles in that truck. At least 5000 that I can recall of the 14,000+ that I put on it since having it. I suppose it will be missed but I'm glad to be getting back to a truck that doesn't require a trailer to go grocery shopping.

CCATLETT1984

Re: RE: M275A2 On Its Way Home

Recovry4x4 said:
LOL, thats Jonathan. He was disturbed that I sold "His" truck. Perhpas he was somewhat right, he's got a lot of miles in that truck. At least 5000 that I can recall of the 14,000+ that I put on it since having it. I suppose it will be missed but I'm glad to be getting back to a truck that doesn't require a trailer to go grocery shopping.
lol, you seemed to be able to pack quite a bit in the cab iirc

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: M275A2 On Its Way Home

lol, you seemed to be able to pack quite a bit in the cab iirc
I suppose you are referring to the 300 cans of Chili Mac? I'll have you know Gimpy brough me more whilst at the FL Rally.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Settings might be preventing you from seeing it. Try right clicking it and saving to your machine. I'm not much with computers but the format is AVI. If that doesn't work, one of the GURUs will need to help.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Well, Hank Davis called me earlier. They drove straight trhough with the old tractor and got in about 0200. He said the truck ran flawlessly then entire time and they ran it 60 MPH the entire way. He was relieved to get it home finally. I have to say, that old truck never ever stranded me no matter how bad the conditions. I don't know exactly how many miles they covered because there were some traffic issues but thats a pretty long day in the saddle of a deuce.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks