• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M292A2 for sale

area52

Well gang I am moving on up to a 5 ton so my M292A2 expandable van is for sale. I can't afford both sadly but the 5 ton will provide for what I need.

The ad is in the classifieds but I thought I would post here to let everyone know.

PM me or post up if you have any questions.

area52

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: M292A2 for sale

Bumping this up - I am going to be out in California in November and thats where the M292A2 is stored at( Morro Bay). I can help with delivery if needed or if anyone is interested and wants to look at it.

I fired it up in August and it ran good, oil pressure came right up. I did notice that two of the wheel cylinders are leaking so they will need replacing.

area52

I stil haven't gotten it delivered yet( thats a long story itself!!!). Been through 4 different shippers trying to get it out here. Its supposed to be picked up tomorrow but I haven't heard from the shipper so it doesn't look good.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Well I asked an old truck driver about life upon the road.
Do you do a lot of singing when you're bringing in the load?
Is there a pretty waitress crying for you every hundred miles?
Do you do a lot of thinkin do you get a lot of smiles?
Then he sat back in his chair and told me boy heres the way it is..
All I do is drive drive drive,
try to stay alive
I keep my eye on the road and my mind appon my load
I got nothin in common with a city man who's home every day at five...
All I do is drive drive drive drive drive.

Johnny Cash or at least a close version to say don't ship it drive it.

And post some pictures please.

area52

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
All I do is drive drive drive drive drive.

Johnny Cash or at least a close version to say don't ship it drive it.

And post some pictures please.
I had considered flying out there( Georgia) and drving it back, but it has some electrical issues and I just don't have the time to make that long of a haul. Besides, getting it shipped to my door( if that ever happens!) is only gonna be a few hundred more that plane tickets and fuel costs, not to mention piece of mind from not worrying about breakdowns.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks