• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M29c Studebaker Weasel

Armourerdoug

Hi All, I'm new to Steel Soldiers, I was given Toms name by someone on the M29c forum, so thought it would be a good forum to join!
I have in the last 10 years gone from American Hot rods and drag cars to military vehicles, I have rebuilt 5 jeeps of which , my last Willys was sold 5 weeks ago to pay for my M29c weasel.
It needs a repaint to the original OD as was in service with the Norwegian army after WW2 and is white with green splodge paint. It has the original radio set and the pistol grip and lamp too. It has had a rubber track conversion by the previous owner but I will try to buy and restore some original tracks.

Good to be on here
Doug

Gun Goober

Welcome aboard! I never could find a Weasel so I bought the next best thing. I'm working on rebuilding an ARGO 8x8. Good luck, good reading, and good riding!

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site and the green madness! Fantastic little vehicle that, looks great. (Don Garlitz..raced with that top man..great days..ho,hum..).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks