• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m313 questions

reb87

I was high bidder on a m313 trailer and am wondering if there is provision for a pintle hitch on the back like my m447 has? I cant see anything in the gl pic but I thought they were based on the same chassis.

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had an M313 and I don't believe they ever had a pintle hitch in the rear. I suppose you could mount one, though. I liked my trailer, but many of them have water damage where the sides were not (or could not be) properly shut. That was the case with my old trailer.

papercu

From the book:
The M295A1 Chassis, used with all of the van bodies mentioned in this manual, is a 6-ton, 4-wheel vehicle equipped with the following:
8. A pintle located at rear for towing purposes.
That being said I don't see one on your trailer. Wayne

tm america

nice trailer im looking to get one to just wondering how much it went for i got a guy that has a couple expandable bodies i was gonna get one and take two m105s and make a frame for it do you know the wieght of the m313 or wieght of just bow any info will help thanks

tm america

wow i would take one in a minute for that price i gave three hundered for a m109 box itself reb87 what are you pulling yours with duece or five ton just wondering how a duece pills one thinking about making a camper out of one gonna gut my rv for the goodies havent seen seen anyone make a expandable camper with one i havent bought any from the gov auctions yet how long does it take for the deal to go through from bid to pick up and how l;ong do you have to pick it up after auction closes

ida34

A lot of trailers went cheap in Lansing. I was high bidder on a M146 but let it go at $353 because I need to pay for my M151.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks