• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M332 trailer for a bobbed deuce?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's some pretty beefy springs and hardware. I think you can do it but it might be overkill and a pretty stiff ride. My two cents.

I've seen bobbed deuces use the M332 bed and it looked pretty cool....

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Nope, look at how the springs are attached to the trailer, they use some funky setup. Not bob-deuce material.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They do - they have roughly the same cargo capacity as the 105, but since they are lower to the ground it's easier to load heavy stuff in it. I actually like the 332 better. Shouldn't be too hard to find someone in NC who wants to trade.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Do these trailers have any value?
When scrap is 14 bucks a hundred they do.

They were designed to carry two pallets of artillery shells or main gun tank rounds.

I have one in the back yard filled with HEMMT and deuce rims......they stack pretty good in it.

They are heavy and it takes a deuce or better to pull one safely.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Nah, I towed one home with my 1500 just fine. You need to be alert as it has no brakes that way, but it is not too bad.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just gave two nice ones away for scrap value. One thing that hindered the value was the lack of a title. They were acquired from GL when they were not giving titles some years back...just SF97s with their notarized bill of sale...and that did not cut it in MD. I got my money out of them and the buyer was thrilled. One had new rubber and the other had the cargo cover. Offered 'em on here for a while, but no one seemed interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks