• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AZ M345 For Sale - Phoenix, AZ

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm selling my 1952 M345. It's in storage in El Mirage, AZ (just west of Phoenix). I'm now in Northern AZ so it's not going to be easy to show it. I won't be driving down unless you're buying it, so you'll need to know what you're buying. The deck is there and serviceable. Brakes, tires and electrical are all good. It's a pintle tow and will go down the road just fine or can be hauled. I bought from Gov Liquidation out of Barstow MCLB 15 or so years ago. It rides on 11x20's. It was designed and built to carry the implements from the Military Gradall from the era, it has many heavy duty hold-downs on the deck. These are are very rare and don't come up for sale often, if ever. Looks great behind a 5 Ton. $1000 firm, cash. If this add is up, it's available. Happy to answer any questions. Sorry to see it go, as it looks great behind my M54A1C & XM818. I'm reducing my collection, going to get down to a couple trucks and trailers.

Bill of sale only.

Kevin

Attachments

Last edited: