• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 A3 tires and wheels.

i was looking through the for sale section and have a question for all anyone that might know. I have a set of M35A3 tires but don't have the wheels and beadlocks. Just cant scrape up the cash right now. With all of the MRAP wheels showing up is it possable to use the MRAP wheels with the A3 tires or not reccomended/possible?
Anyone that has any insight please chime in. The price on the A3 wheels is a bit steep for me at the moment. Thanks metalworker393

Sephirothq

This has been covered. the 14.5 x 20 tires are an MPT tire which has a different bead on them. Can you put them on sure it is not the best idea.

Yep i was looking to sell them and I was interested in going to the mrap tire/wheel set up. Well, cost of shipping in wheels to nj from halfway across the country plus cost of the tire wheel plus the adapter plate it may be better off for now sticking with the a3 tires. If they dry up (supply/availability) and i am then forced to an mrap set up later i'll have to deal with that at that time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks