• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 and M715 on I70 West

Armada

Keep your eyes out for these vehicles going west on 70. I sold them to a gentleman in WA and they were picked up yesterday. They are currently on a flatbed heading west from Michigan. I will post pics of the trucks loaded on the trailer.

67Beast

I didn't know you were selling them. Heck, I might have even made ya an offer on the 715. You can never have to many green trucks. Although I don't think the wife would have agreed with that statement. Oh well, back to working on the Dodge M37 in the garage.

Armada

Yeah, hated to see them go. Had an offer I couldn't refuse though. Haven't seen you on the forum much lately Dave. I figured you were elbow deep into the M37 resto. How's it coming? Got any 'in progress' pics? Bet your dad is getting excited!

Armada

Thought I'd post a couple pics of the trucks leaving for their new home. There were actually 2 semis here. The other one was a heck of a big roll back trailer that got the trucks up onto the carrier. They are scheduled to arrive at the new owners place this Wednesday.

Attachments