• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Box Swap

Armada

Thanks for the comments. Yeah, the tow bar has paid for itself many times over, from towing dueces to cucv's. The day I was swapping the beds, the green truck blew a freeze plug on the way to my buddies house, so we hooked it up to my tan truck to get it there and back. The tan truck came with the dropside box. Its now on the green truck and the tan one is sold. Bigmech on this site bought it, along with a 105 trailer I had, and is going to bob the truck. Look for some pics of that project from him hopefully.
After the rest of the truck is finished getting 24087 on it, I'll be adding the stencils as well.
I still need to get the data plates, relectors and mud flaps put back on the box and it will be done. I rebuilt the troop seats, added the winch, and refinished the interior last summer. Hoping to have the rest of the truck painted soon, but have been spending my time getting the 1009 done.
Heres a couple more pics.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks