• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35 gasser

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are harder to find but unfortunately, generally, worth less than a multi-fuel.

indy4x4fab

Banned
The one a buddy of mine is looking to selling/parting with (not parting out) with was originally a tanker but has a standard deuce bed on it now. So its not original.

Varyag

They have a very cool sound to them. Unfortunately, they are also very hungry. If you get it cheap enough it would offset fuel costs if you don't drive it much.

indy4x4fab

Banned
I was thinking of making it a parade truck/ museum piece, repaint and decal in Korean War ear, and put a couple VFW Korean vets in the truck and let them drive it for parades, with me in the m818 right be hind them of coarse.

Barrman

I enjoy driving my Gasser M35 more than I do the Whistler M35A2. I also use the Gasser for chores around the house. Mainly because I can talk and listen to people further away than the end of my arms.

However, as mentioned above. They are about double the cost to go down the road as a multifuel. Even more expensive if you mix your own multi fuel fuel. Mine is used for local parades and stuff around the house only. Sometimes, I drag it behind the multifuel to a parade further away.

Worth? What ever somebody is willing to pay. Which is a constantly moving target.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks