• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 highway bumps and a left right lurch

readyman

Last couple of outings I've noticed this when traveling at highway speed +50mph and going over bumps or dips. The truck first pulls to the left then to the right when landing back on the pavement.

Got kinda funny because the passengers would start to lean one way then the next to compensate after we hit any bump.

Is it inherent in the suspension? too light a load? tire pressure? alignment?
The rear axles are left/right loosey/goosey with the design of the rear dual axles/susp.

I didn't notice it with the NDT's, now with the XL's... well it's a handful. Maybe the XL's need to wear in? Or are the XL's just too bouncy?
Anybody notice this?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
readyman said:
Last couple of outings I've noticed this when traveling at highway speed +50mph and going over bumps or dips....
Don't believe very many of us would do this in the first place, I for one, can't tell you if it's normal or not....

tklm539

Not sure, but mine did it when I singled out the rear wheels and put on G286's. I lowered the tire pressure to 70psi and it solved the problem.

Long story short, check your tp and make sure all the tires are the SAME.

Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks