• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 lower cab door hinge

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M35' driver side lower cab door hinge is shot, I cannot disassemble or remove it except perhaps by unbolting it from both door and truck. The hinge pin is frozen in and half-eaten through. and the 6-lb maul will not help!

Does anyone know who sells them or where a good one can be found?

rizzo

I just went through this and had to heat up the center section of the pin. however with the maul you may have mushroomed the bottom of the pin. I did that to another one and had to cut the mushroom part off

acetomatoco

I have 4 brand new hinge assemblies for the truck... I will have them at the VT show this weekend..they are packed in my trailer at the moment and will not see light of day until Friday. I will sell them individually at $20. I will let the list know how many are left after the show...come to the show or send a representative..I can promise rain in some form during the 4 days.. A good chance to try your Poncho and the Mud Boots. I will be selling the Mud Boots for a buck a pair... used good, and 2 bux a pair for new...see you here in Sunny VT.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Door Hinge

I can't make it to the VT show, and I certainly can wait. Let's see what shakes out.

Thanks,
PJ

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks