• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Point & Condenser question

jmoylan69

Ok since my gasser is a 1952 that places it in the Korean War era, its not an actual "early" deuce like the forum implies and i didnt know where else to put it. so hope you all understand.

I am trying to find out if anyone has bought the point and condenser set for the OA-331 engines with the Delco distributors through napa or carquest or something. I know AVE has the point and cond kits for 12 bucks but im trying to find out if there is a napa number anywhere?

also if anyone knows of other parts and numbers for the gassers through napa that would be great too? I seem to remember someone posting a list on this board but cant seem to find it

thanks all

joe

JasonS

I know that I have done it before but I don't have the number at hand. Take the old points to NAPA and they can compare it to their book to get you the right part.