• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 radio stuff value or use

TaylorTradingCo

I pulled the following stuff out from under the seat of a couple of trucks and of course the antenna from the outside. All of the cables have the ends on them.

What is this stuff worth? Can you get radios that are military style?

Derek Taylor

Attachments

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fair Radio in Lima, Ohio sells military radios, as does Mike Murphy in El Cajon, Calif. They are not the only ones. If you want to learn more than you can find on this site, try doing a Google search on 'boatanchors' (a term applied to military radios by those who have picked them up).

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
The MT1029 mount is in 2 pieces right now. You'll be lucky to sell it. I had about 20 at Aberdeen last year for $5 a piece and came home with 19.

The secure commo cabling is a little more rare but huge lots were auctioned off at GL at various times over the past year at next to nothing on price and they were brand new in box. Unless someone has a stolen secure comms box, which they would be an absolute fool, the cables would only be for show. Might get 5 or 10.

Small half shoe box mount is for the secure comms vincent. Again would only be for show and are not real rare. Might get 5 or 10 for it.

Sugar scoop mount I was selling for 10 new in box. Used, maybe 5.

MX6707 matching unit if functional is about 35-45 depending on condition. If non functional you may still get 10 or 15 out of it for show.

Last edited:
*sigh*
I'd buy these parts in a hurry, but once again, I'm wrong side of the pond with my hobby.
Strangely enough, the mx6707 is quite cheap to obtain over here, but the bracket which is needed to fix it to the body is hardly to get. Same thing with the mt-1029 and the cables and...
Patience is a virtue...

Cheers,
Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks