• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35 reo carb question

deuceman51

What type of carb is used on the early M35 Reo gassers? I have some carb rebuild kits that are marked REO on them, but some of the gaskets seem to match perfectly up to my M211 Holley carb. I'm wondering if they used the same or similar carbs or if someone just messed up labeling. Thanks.

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Holley 885-FF - the Reo carb and the Hyrdamatic carb differ only in some internal details.

HTH,
David Doyle

acetomatoco

885-FFG ...as DD indicates... They are Holley... However they are not interchangeable due to jet size and other internals... For the Reo you need 7368643...Ord #... Most of the gaskets are interchangeable... I sold my last brandy new one a coupla years ago at a local MV flea market...still in the Nice Holley Box....now I miss it...boo hoo....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks