• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Steering...?

Lex_Ordo

I went ahead, and replaced my old steering wheel, and also upgraded my horn button on the new wheel. It's nice to get rid of that 38 year old cracked wheel and dried out horn button.

I am looking for new USGI steering gear box rubber bushings. These are the plugs, that hold the steering gear oil in the box, and allow the horn wire to pass through the middle and up to the top of the shaft to connect to the wheel horn button.
This one is old and dry and along with the aggitation that is inevitable with the wheel change, I need to replace it so it gives a better, tighter seal of the gear oil.

Can anyone help? Is there a part number for it that I can order from Memphis Equipment, or other reputable Military Vehicle parts firm?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks