• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 variants, What's the differerence?

Lex_Ordo

What is the difference between the M35, a1, a2, a3, a4 series? I think there is an a4.

I'm New to these trucks and am considering a purchase but I just don't know enough about them yet.

Is the military going to keep any of them, or will they all go to surplus auctions?

CCATLETT1984

RE: M35 variants, What

there is no A4.

try searching for M35a3 for the differences
the A2 is the "common" deuce that most guys purchase. It has the mutlifuel engine and a 5spd standard transmission.

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
RE: Re: RE: M35 variants, What

the less common trucks went higher w/ their generation numbers... I have a 1966 M185A3 (multi fuel, OD shop van) the M35 didn't get to the A3 designation until almost 20 years later

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks