• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M353 Mod. Any suggestions?

goldneagle

I wonder if anyone has done a modification on a M353 Generator trailer? Any suggestions on modification or use is welcome.

I was thinking of extending it in the rear, maybe a short beaver tail about 2' long. Another option is to put an enclosed box on it.

Someone out there must have some good ideas!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy had suggested putting a dump bed on one....

With a deck and ramps installed, It might make a nice trailer for a skid-steer.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yup, I'm planning on putting an m59 dump on mine. Crusher is planning on using one to haul his skid steer. It is a little narrow for the skid steer, so we might have to put 135 rims or A3 rims to make it work. Anyone ever set one up with duals?

Scarecrow1

I wanted one and bid on it but it went to high for a project . I wanted to see how big of a utillity trailer I could make out of it . Mine was stolen back in june . Wanted to make the sides removeable too good luck with yours

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks