• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Brake Booster

dropaduece

Dear Fellow Members,

I am installing a new brake booster on my duece which never had the lines hooked up so I wasnt able to properly indentify the lines before removing the booster. I just want to make sure I plumb up my new lines to there respective spots. The ones I am not sure on are the main line from the volume tank to the booster, the outlet from the booster up to the firewall regulator, and the exhuast port. Could someone please help me identify these ports. Also is the booster exhaust port supposed to be left open or is that the line that will activate the trailer's braking system. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks