• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 cab replacement with M931A2

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Find a Deuce cab and buy it, by the time you attempt to modify a 939 series cab to have anything to do with a Deuce you will be WAY over what you would have paid for the correct cab in the first place!
KK

Csm Davis

Okay so these guys are mostly right, the 939 cab is wider but it has been done. Both as a single cab replacement and as a double cab added to a m35 cab. You will have to use the tilt front nose if you just replace the m35 cab with the 939 cab and fix the steps and battery box, but it can be done. As for double cab it should be really close to a perfect fit as both cabs have a taper from the front to the rear and the rear of the m35 cab is almost exactly the same width as the front of the 939 cab. So if you are up for a little work it can work.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can it be used to crew cab a deuce cab.
Actually, it's a great candidate for a crew cab conversion. The 939 cabs are 10" wider than a deuce cab. Coincidentally, the back of a deuce cab is 10" wider than the front.
This equates to the fact that the front of the 939 cab is almost exactly the same width as the back of the M35A2 cab. By careful calculation of where you make your cuts, it's a perfect splice and you don't have to fool with stretching the front of the cab. Also gives you a wider area for the back seaters. It's a perfect match by the numbers, would love to see someone complete one this way.

Edit; sorry Jeff, kinda duplicated what you said!

Hainebd

Ok so two ways to do. I ask cause I can get this cab complete for $250. Little rust so I thought it might work. I will tape out the deuce take my money truck and trailer then tape out the M931 cab. If close I buy. My trouble is I will come home with more than the cab.

Thanks for the info

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks