• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 fluid capacity and head gaskets..... need info please!

Low-Tech-Redneck

Okay, here's what I need to know, what are the fill capacities for the driveline components in an M35A2?

Specificaly, I need to know how much fluid goes into the tranny, T-case and differentials, and what kind of off-the-shelf lube you could get at a place like Napa for example would be compatible with whatever the army used

Is there a TM that lists this info? Because I'll be darned if I can find it anywhere....

Also, anyone know where you can get head gaskets for an LDT - 465? Didn't see them listed over at Saturn Suplus.

ANy help would be greatly appreciated, Walter can't get his new toy fixed up without the information :D

-LTR

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The axles hold 5qt's, the t-case holds 4 1/2 qt's, and the tranny hold 4 1/2 without a pto. If you have a pto, 5qts. They ain't cheep, but memphis equipment has your gaskets.

Low-Tech-Redneck

I figured they weren't cheap, but I was surprised to see our usualy parts guys don't have em' (or aren't advertizing they do) Thanks for the fast replys guys.

red devils dude

Low-Tech-Redneck said:
Also, anyone know where you can get head gaskets for an LDT - 465? Didn't see them listed over at Saturn Suplus.
-LTR
memphis equipment had the best head gaskets get the kit it has
all the manifold gaskets and what not.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks