• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 For Sale in Maryland 3500.00 or best offer

dropaduece

Here for sale is a 1978 Kaiser M35A2 Military Vehicle. 6x6, multifuel straigh six cylinder which will burn diesel, gas, av-gas, keroseen, veg. oil, etc. This Duece is a non turbo version and runs great. I have a clean and clear maryland title for the truck. I have recently replaced front brake pads, front axle boots, axle seals all the way around, wheel cylinders all the way around, rear brake pads were in new condition. I gutted the interior, painted the cab in flat black paint, re-foamed the seat backs and covered them with a black canvas. I installed new fuel and temperature gauges, now all gauges and dash lights work great. The turn signals do not work as of now, it is either the flasher relay or turn signal switch itself, yet all the head ligths and tail lights work. The radiator leaks at the return tube, makes a mess out of the engine compartment, yet levels off and runs cool. I have never had it over heat on me, on or off the road. The truck is a blast and makes a good all around work truck, great for dump runs, or going to home depot. Especially fun off roading, for the size of this truck it does great on narrow trails and eats the inclines up. I think it is time for a humvee so the duece needs a new home. Would also make a great donor for a rock crawler. A lot of guys drop an axle and put single combat wheels on these bad boys. Feel free to call me with any questions at 301-922-1100. This truck cannot be shipped outside the united states.

EdMontana

Re: RE: M35A2 For Sale in Maryland 3500.00 or best offer

Offroadfabworks said:
nopics

Welcome to the site. post up some pics of the truck it will help guys at looking at it.

Yeah, no PICs is like a blind date!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that Monica L. in the foreground of that pic?

HeadWizard

Don't know if that's Monica L.?

So is this thread now NOT worthless because there is a pic?

DROPADEUCE - I'm really sorry about hijacking the thread - I just couldn't help posting that picture. Please post some pictures of your Deuce. Where in MD are you? I'm in Fairfax, VA and spent 3 hours today over at Ft. Meade, MD previewing trucks for sale.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks