• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 on EBAY

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He lists his phone number. Call him and ask what he wants for it.

If you can live with the answer, buy it. IF NOT, make him a counter offer, but don't expect him to snap it up.

My understanding is the deuce is a hard beastie to find on your side of the pond. And are priced accordingly. So, be prepared to pay through the nose.

BUT, when you sell it as long as you maintain it properly, expect to ALSO get a premium price when you do.

Hey, it's just part of the game.

Good luck.

Oh, and by the by, I have found that pleading and grovelling CAN work in your favor. But only do so face to face as it's not as effective over the phone. Whining that you are just a 'poor old sod' couldn't hurt either. That and a PROMISE to keep it great shape.

jim

M35A2

wallew said:
He lists his phone number. Call him and ask what he wants for it.

If you can live with the answer, buy it. IF NOT, make him a counter offer, but don't expect him to snap it up.

My understanding is the deuce is a hard beastie to find on your side of the pond. And are priced accordingly. So, be prepared to pay through the nose.

BUT, when you sell it as long as you maintain it properly, expect to ALSO get a premium price when you do.

Hey, it's just part of the game.

Good luck.

Wallew,

I have arranged to test drive it next Friday at Beltring. See my thread ref 3rd gear.

It looks ok, and he said he would barter on the price.... :)

Oh, and by the by, I have found that pleading and grovelling CAN work in your favor. But only do so face to face as it's not as effective over the phone. Whining that you are just a 'poor old sod' couldn't hurt either. That and a PROMISE to keep it great shape.

jim

FSBruva

M35... that looks like a pretty good truck! And, it sounds like you would avoid all the ridiculous taxes and everything because of its age!

Looks like a deal to me!

Matt

Katch1

sheetmetal and paint look good, if mechanicals are as good, should be nice truck. 6,000 pounds is over $10,000, is the market that strong?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks