• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Right front turn directional problem

Machineman

Hi,
I am having a problem with the right front turn directional not working. The other three corners are working fine. I tried swapping bulbs, checked connections etc. The marker light works fine on the light assembly so grounding there should not be an issue. I checked the voltage and found that it is low in that directional socket (6-8 volts), others are fine . What would be the cause for one socket to have lower voltage? Any help would be great.
Thanks
Greg/Machineman

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just fixed that problem on my deuce and it was the wires going into the turn signal indicator. A couple frayed wires. Cut in some new wires and it works perfect now. Good luck and welcome to the madness.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The marker light works fine on the light assembly so grounding there should not be an issue.
Not correct, both bolts are used for grounds. One for the marker, one for the blinker.

Did you use the ground on the socket when you read low voltage? If so, try putting your lead on the other bulb socket and see if you read full voltage. If so, your ground is bad.