• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 winch problems

Green Dog

Get the cable out, lock the spring loaded drum lock in place, pull the handle to "in", put it in gear, shaft turning, shear pin new--nothing. Only way to make it retrieve cable is go out front and pull hard on the lever and if there is any resistance you can't keep it pulling cable. And yes I did flip the the safety latch on the handle. Any ideas?

glcaines

I sometimes have to really hit the lever hard wth my hand or 'slam' it in and out a few times with my hand if my winch hasn't been used in a while. The more I use my winch, the better it seems to work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks