• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NH M35A2C for sale

moreorles2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
DEUCE FOR SALE

1973 AMG M35A2C Vietnam Era “Deuce and a Half” or just “Deuce” for short with an M105A2 trailer equipped a camouflage cover. The Deuce odometer reads 19,738 miles with 835 hours of operation on the hour meter.

The Deuce has been garaged for the 19 years that I have owned her. She is “parade ready” with very little rust. The US Army spec says that it will carry 16 troops but she will easily carry 32 kids and adults for an ice cream run.

She is powered by the LDT465 “whistler turbo” multi-fuel engine with the Rockwell air operated front axle engagement. She is also equipped with the 5 ton PTO operated winch. All the filters have been converted to the “spin-on “ type for easy changeouts. All axles, transfer case, and transmission breathers have been moved to the engine bay for easy access. Just performed a fresh oil and oil filter changeout.

Other goodies include the official “fording kit” for deep water operation. However, it has never been near water because of the need to repack all the wheel bearings if you do so. She has a 24V military siren installed, remote air tank bleed, and convoy lights. She also has the Air-o-matic air assist steering system to make driving significantly easier. For added safety, she has a remote brake fluid reservoir that can be visually inspected prior to the driver being seated.

She also comes with a complete medium duty tow bar and associated chain jaws that she has never used as well as an aluminum boarding ladder. There are two unused 9.00X20 tires stored in the trailer.

She also comes with a full cover with front and rear flaps and new (never used) wood bows for the cover. However, except for the day that I purchased her, she has remained topless due to my garage door being 9 feet high which is 4 inches too low for an installed cover. Without the cover being installed, it takes two minutes to drop the convoy lights and she easily clears the 9 food door opening.

She also has the dash-10 operators manual in hard copy and I have most if not all the FM’s, TM’s and LO that pertains to the M35A2C in digital. The “C” in the nomenclature signifies that the bed sides can be dropped down for loading cargo from the side.

Title in hand for the Deuce and Statement of origin for M105A2 trailer. Like usual, everything is sold “as is”
Parts are readily available from E-Bay, Eastern Surplus , Big Mike’s Motor Pool , Memphis Equip etc. …
Asking $14500. No Trades Contact via PM or email lesmck@roadrunner.com

deuceparade22BLURsmall.jpgdash small.jpgLocated in Freedom, New Hampshire … that is the Live Free or Die state FYI.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks