• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2c pickup in Sparta yesterday

Just picked up my M35a2c from Sparta Wisconsin yesterday. Mike the site mgr from Government Liquidation is a really nice guy and was really helpful. He started my truck up for me a week ago and let me know that the brake pedal went to the floor. We came prepared with a new master cylinder which the truck did in fact need. After a few hours we had the new master cylinder installed, brakes bleed and everything greased and aired up. Truck runs really strong and hold 55lbs of oil pressure at full operating temp. It has some options that I have never had on a truck before like the electric windshield wiper upgrade,push button electric light switch controller & M-16 holder in cab. It also has new seat cushions on both seats and a new soft top.

We then met Rodney (the guy who sells tires on Ebay of WI) and picked up 13 1600x20 tires on wheels with an additional wheel,tube & flap. Tires are like new. The truck had approx 6,500lbs+ worth of tires, rims in the bed for the ride home. Truck drove the 150 mile home trip just fine. Sorry for the bad picture as my new Sony camera isn't worth a pinch for taking pictures on the move.

Attachments