• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2C with comms shelter S-280

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M35A2C with comms shelter S-280 AND MAN trucks

Pima Air and Space Museum, Tucson, AZ. A few days reprieve from Canadian sub-zero temperatures.

I was pleased to see that the museum's M35 is not as nice as mine! :lol:

Pics of the two MAN trucks are further down!

Attachments

Last edited:

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The truck is up to the fence, close to the entrance gate. The bed is pretty banged up and it is rusty, for an AZ truck. I could not get to the cab to see how nice that was.

Adjacent to the site is a NG compound; they have a row of M35A3s and 900 series trucks in the rear. No pics, sorry. I did take pics of the MAN 8x8 tractors with knuckleboom crane, tho! The museum surely does not need two, do they???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks