• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 ctis questions

hukfin

I am feeling kind of silly at this point as I have searched every combination of words with no luck. How do I remove a tire/rim with ctis from a M35A3? Not the tire from the rim. How does the CTIS disconnect for tire repair. I'm sure there is a post or video somewhere but I'm not finding it. Thank you for your help.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
First, take the stone guard off, two bolts on the axle cap and two nuts on the tie bolts. Disconnet the air line , push the white collar at the connectors inward and pull the air line out. Loosen the 6 lug nuts. ( left side of truck are reverse thread,
clockwise to loosen.) Wheel assemble is very heavy. Report back

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another possible option here hukfin is to get a set of TMs for your truck and give them a read! You would be amazed at the level of knowledge that can be found within!
KK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks