• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3 Engine Color

Tranham

My Dad got a M35A3 at auction yesterday. The engine looks like it has never been used, it only has 300 hours on the guage but the engine looks like it has 0 hours. Its painted CAT yellow. A replacement since being over hauled? I have yet to see another yellow one.

Robert

biodeucel

You are new on this site, so I'll go easy on you. Here's how it works. You tell us you got a nice new toy AND you post pictures of it ASAP, or else everyone does this!

nopics

All you do is click manage attachments (bottom right), and click browse to find where your pictures are. Repeat with a new space for each picture (you did take more than one, right? :wink:)

Good Luck

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have seen several yellow ones(most) and only one or two OD green engines, in the M35A3.

halftrack

They all originally came with the yellow engines and the green engines are suppost to be the replacement engines. So I been told. I cant confirm this.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a m35a3 at my place that belongs to monkeyboyarmy. The engine in it is OD.