• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 on parade

HDN

This was my first time in years driving a MV in a parade, and my first time driving my truck in one! My family and friends rode in the back. I had the tarp rolled up so they were in the shade getting a breeze while I was just in the shade getting little breeze :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Awesome! It reminds me of the time I took an M35A2 onto Ft. Meade for 4th of July festivities. It was crowded as hell. I'm driving around looking for a place to park when some Private directed me into a small parking lot. After off-loading the family (and friends), the officer in charge walked up and asked me what I was doing there. I told him that the Private directed me in. He told the officer that he thought I was "with them." I had to relocate the truck. :)

HDN

Awesome! It reminds me of the time I took an M35A2 onto Ft. Meade for 4th of July festivities. It was crowded as hell. I'm driving around looking for a place to park when some Private directed me into a small parking lot. After off-loading the family (and friends), the officer in charge walked up and asked me what I was doing there. I told him that the Private directed me in. He told the officer that he thought I was "with them." I had to relocate the truck. :)
Fortunately I had no Privates to worry about directing traffic here :D

I had one of two military trucks at the lineup. The other one was the MRAP owned by the county's sheriff's department. I think it's an International M1224.