• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3 steering box removal and rebuild

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have never dealt with the A3's. Are the steering boxes the same as an A2? If so, Memphis has the parts reasonably priced. How's the clearance compared to a Multi? I can't see it being any tighter of a fit than an A2.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Aren't they the same on the A2? The only upgrade is the air power steering on the pit arm and front axle right.
Reminds me I need to buy an A3

If so, parts are very reasonable. How much more clearance is there? I love my gassers-25 min swap.

mktopside

Banned
mine is sloppy and would like to rebuild it some day, i heard the bigger tires will rip up the boxes in a hurry
LOL. I don't even know the words to describe mine, but it can't be summed up in one word.

I don't even think mine is abnormal, I just try to think of it like the helm on a ship and not a sports car.