• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M36 headed North in I-75 in Ohio

dk8019

So the wife and I made a trip down to IKEA in Cincinnatti for some furniture for the house in the M109A3. Good trip, truck ran well etc. On the way down on I-75 I saw a M36 headed north on a commerical tractor and trailer. Look very nice from what I could see, looked like a GL based on the labeling on the window and such. Who's the lucky guy?

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Admit it, you really didn't care about the furniture, you just wanted to drive the truck!

dk8019

Well to be honest, and I know you all won't believe this, but my wonderful wife suggested it. She really didn't want the new couch to get wet, I was all for using the jeep, the 15' open trailer, and some tarps. When she suggested it I jumped at it! She even enjoyed the ride, she says it brings a bit of adventure to what is normally a boring drive. :-D

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know who's it is!
It belongs to the guy with the deep pockets that out bid me:evil:

Funny though, if I had won that one you may have still seen it on a flatbed heading up I-75