• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M36A2C ?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a guy near me that wants a longbed deuce, but needs the fold-down sides for his construction business. That would make it a M36A2C. Do they exist? Haven't seen any on GL, EVER.

acetomatoco

I had one last year, sold it to Sarafan in FL. M36A2 had left side fold in two pieces for easy loading of pallets. Would turn in about a 7000 foot circle...and carry a bunch of high volume light weight material... not good for a lot of heavy stuff...easy to overload...for sure.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are great for transporting popcorn of the edible or packing type. Of the edible type, popped only. I would not want to drive one on Tray Mnt Rd where the GA rally went.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, are you all saying that ALL M36s have a dropside (only one), no such thing as a M36 where both sides drop?

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
maddawg308 said:
So, are you all saying that ALL M36s have a dropside (only one), no such thing as a M36 where both sides drop?
That is not correct. Although I think all factory-built Multifuel extra long wheel base cargo trucks have a dropside, that was not the case for gassers.

Regards,
David

Attachments

Bill W

I alway thought the 36 would make a cool 4 door conversion and then put a 35 bed on the back, and maybe a Hiab...and supersingles...and.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks