• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 4BT Engine Mount

MIKE2A6X2

Ive come across alot of people talking about the m37 4bt swap so is there anyone here that has made or can make another set of motor mounts? I would try a machine shop but explaining to them exactly what i need would be harder than asking some of you experienced fabricators that have already done it.

-Mike

Tanner

Mount design & location will depend on the transmission combo you use behind the 4BT -

Cabell Garbee here in Raleigh, NC has some info/pictures on his website...

Engine Mounts

Note also that M-Series Rebuild/Charles Talbert's 4BT installations often use the Spicer 3053A Deuce transmission behind them.

'Tanner'

Tanner

All Cummins 4BT into M37 swaps will be custom... deciding factors will be what bell housing & trans you use, power-assisted steering or no pwr assist, are you building a truck w/ winch or without, etc...

No one I know of makes a bolt-in set of mounts due to the numerous variables on installing the 4BT...

'Tanner'

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks