• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 cargo cover/NDCC tires

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello folks I bought a Command Truck kit for my soon to be home M-37, I have NOT bought the cargo cover part of the kit yet because the only ones i have found are canvas and since CANVAS cargo covers are NOT my favorite toy to play with I am looking for an alternative material. Does anybody know if there are M-37 cargo cover made out of that rubberized material that all the more modern covers are made out of? I really like this rubberized material much better than the old style canvas ones. Any sources or help on this subject would sure be appreciated!
I am also looking to buy a set of 4 1100x16 NDT or NDCC tires in this size, I have found them brand new and the company wants almost 300.00 per tire for them, I am looking for a little less expensive alternative? Thanks much for your time and I am very open to ideas!

Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks