• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 civi fuel pump

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, I got my local parts house to order a airtex pump. I should have it on wed. $70 ouch!

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks ernie. But at this point it Doesen't even have a windshield. We are probally going with electric wipers though.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks ernie. But at this point it Doesen't even have a windshield. We are probally going with electric wipers though.
What's the deal. You had all weekend to work on the truck and no pics? :-D

I tought that there was a windshield in the bed? I must have been dreaming.

Keep up posted on the restoration.

Warthog

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We started taking it apart so sandblasting would be easier. He spent most of sunday changing the oil, greasing the fittings and changing the sparkplugs. He is learing alot and it's going pretty well. I've got the fuel filter assembly here at work and am making a new blind nut for the bottom. We are going to install the new fuel pump and a bigger temp gas tank. I've got the original tank here and am about to sandblast it. Then soder up the pin holes and probally put in a liner. Then we start on getting it to stop. I'm going to have him pull the drums and change the wheel cilinders soon. it' sure is different not having to turn the wrenches my self!!

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We installed the airtex pump yesterday and it worked great. It finally ran smooth enough for him to take his first test drive. I got a video on my cell phone. I'll try to up load it.