• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m37 radiator

circleburner12

guys if this falls in the ad category please let me know. just need opinions

I have a original m37 rad that's been hot tanked, clean, pressure check and paint by a radiator shop. tested good and I need to know whats its worth. thxs

don't think it falls in that area, but not sure. so please let me know if it does. thxs

circleburner12

tom, the little research i have done the nos and reman radiators for the m37 are big bucks. havent seen much on a original radiator though. i'll keep searching though. thxs

3dAngus

I wouldn't want to pay more then $200 for a 50 year old radiator. The new ones are so much better. It might appeal to the purists.
If you had shown pictures and it looks really nice with no dents in the radiator fins, you can ask for more.

3dAngus

3dangus, thanks for your opinion. for some reason i still havent figured how to post pics on forums.
click on "edit post" in your first post
click on "Go advanced"
Near the bottom, click on "manage attachments"
lick on "Add files"
Click on "Browse"
Find your file on the computer or device, and click on it.
Click on upload
You will see your picture in the bottom of the page as an icon when it is uploaded.
NOw, unfortunately, as a result of the new "upgrade" to the software, you have to do this over and over again if you have more then one picture.
Click on add files, browse, upload, etc and keep going till you get all the pictures as icons in the bottom of the box, then, when you have them all, click on "done" at the lower right of the page and they will be loaded up in your thread in your original post.
You can also start a new post in the thread if you like, doing it the exact same way. Good luck, and thanks for the offering.
There is one on a favorite web site that looks like it would not even make it though the shipping without falling apart due to all the rust, and at a lower cost. Very good that you got yours checked out and it is ready to flush and go. You should put it in the classifieds with pictures and price. Somebody will buy it. Shipping can be a killer sometimes, but hopefully not.
We have a lot of people here that would rather buy on price then quality, spreading their money around, and sometimes I am one, so I am sure it will sell.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks