• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 starter pedal won't return

heepspeed

Hi guys, I parked my truck about five minutes ago. When I went back to start it, I pressed on the starter and I heard a pop and my foot went to the floor. There was no sound or anything from the starter. The pedal won't return via spring, and even working it manually nothing will engage electrically. Help! At this point I can't start the truck

combat32

You can reach under the hood and work the starter by hand, just pull that lever on top of the starter forward, sounds like you need a new starter pedal, they are fairly cheap and Midwest and others have them

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks