• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M38 for sale in Virgina - not mine - $300

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saw this in the Valley Trader, I was going to pick it up myself, but I have too much on my plate, restoring my M725. Here's the ad:

Jeep: 1951 Willys M38, 4cyl, 3 speed manual, runs, body rough, $300 ask for Andy, (540)856-2873

He said he got it to run and turn over with the starter fluid only, he didn't try to run on gas. Body is a rustbucket. No seats. All wheels are there, as is windsheild, axles, most parts. Hope it gets a good home.

KI4KWF

Hello, I am 14 years old, looking to start a little somethiing like this. I took apart a 1977 centrifugal water pump [army] a few days ago. It would be neat to have a little project to drive when I get 16. Do you know where it is located? If in Virginia, I wouldn't be able to pick it up. Most of my family think that buying an old deuce "simply crazy". If I could start with something small and simple that would be good. I have most of the tools, and time. When you say it is a rustbucket, how much would need to be done to paint it? Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks