• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M416 tail light lenses

86M10086.2L

Now that the weather is starting to get a little better I want to start working on my M416 trailer. I aquired a set of original lights for it (not the composite lights) from another memeber here and need to reaplace some of the lenses. Where can I get replacement red and clear lenses for the lights? Repo is fine they don't have to be origianls. Also are the bulbs in these lights 24v or 12v? I'm looking to use this trailer behind a M1008 and maybe in the future a M37. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

moose53

all M416's were 24 volt regardless of which model lights it had. Most dealers have parts for m-series lights. Gamma Goat lenses were a popular mod too. I left my 416 stock with the composite lights as they are much more visibile.

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks