• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M43 Ambulance tires (M37 variant)

Torisco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know what is the largest tire that can be used on the M43 (M37 variant) ambulance without any lift or modification.?

I am a dorf when it comes to all the tire sizes that are out there.

98taco3

there are quite a few threads on here and G741.org that discuss tire sizes on the m37 and variants. A search will turn up the information you are looking for. But to answer your question i believe 11.00x16s are the largest tire size that can fit on an m37, should be the same with a 43. They are tough to find though....

Torisco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought the undercarriage was different for the M43 than the M37 so it is good to know that I can use M37 specs. Thanks for the help

stalker

It's not the undercarriage that's the problem, it's the rear wheel well that is different on the M43. The m37 has about an inch more clearance than the M43. I put 39.5 inch super swamper irocs under my M43. The rears rubbed slightly on trails. You can see them in my avitar.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks